- This blog contains a time-ordered – meaning as I think of them, they get added at the top – list of possible projects.
- So depth=age and possibly also reflects my current level of interest – but that is not necessarily a reliable indicator.
- Some projects are thought of as potential undergraduate or masters projects, others as starting points for PhDs. They will typically be open-ended and research-oriented, usually linking up with current or planned future research activities.
- For people concerned about marks (bachelor and masters students), this just means “get as far as you can, but make sure someone else can pick it up after you”.
- For the record, I put obsolete proposals on an archive page. Other proposals may also be struck out if they have already been undertaken, but I may still be prepared to consider supervising them (typically again)